Free Shipping Included! Proforged 102-10043 Greasable Idler Arm - RWD by Proforged at Boogaloo Festival. MPN: 102-10043. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Idler Arm and Pitman Arm are two of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed wearable joints from the factory quickly loosen
Product Description & Reviews
The Idler Arm and Pitman Arm are two of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed wearable joints from the factory quickly loosen and cause excessive play in the steering. Proforged Idler Arms and Pitman Arms are built to strict tolerances using the latest innovations in steering technology, ensuring crisp, predictable handling.
Features & Highlights
- 1,000,000 MILE WARRANTY. You can install our idler arms with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. We can offer this because our parts are engineered, tested, re-tested, and subject to strict quality control procedures - our quality is second to none.
- CRAZY STRONG IDLER ARMS. Proforged idler arms are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet. Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish. Each unit is sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS. There's a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we're fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands. Do the job with confidence - replace your worn components with the leader in performance idler arms: Proforged.
- WHAT IS AN IDLER ARM? A idler arm is part of your vehicle's steering system - it connects to your center link for support, pivoting as your wheels turn. Idler arms have a wearable joint, just like your hip, and needs to be replaced as it wears out. A worn idler arm causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear. Replacing your worn idler arm gives a noticeable improvement in steering feel, handling, and safety.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. There's a reason that the most well-respected performance suspension manufacturers buy from Proforged: we're the only brand of chassis parts that offers race-day performance at a price within your budget - and backs it up with a 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. Buy today and get your car, truck, or racecar back on the road and stronger than ever.
Idler Arms & Parts
Limited Lifetime Warranty
8.7 x 2.7 x 9.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Proforged, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 102-10040, ean: 0849180003995,
The Idler Arm and Pitman Arm are two of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed wearable joints from the factory quickly loosen and cause excessive play in the steering. Proforged Idler Arms and Pitman Arms are built to strict tol...