On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Tein EDK04-P9669 EDFC II Controller by Tein at Boogaloo Festival. MPN: EDK04-P9669. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The original EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller), which has been popular for the past decade, is to be reborn as ''EDFC II'' with a new
Product Description & Reviews
The original EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller), which has been popular for the past decade, is to be reborn as "EDFC II" with a new appearance using white LED. EDFC II brings the convenience of in-car damping force adjustment system to the hands of more people than ever (product does not adjust vehicle ride height, EDFC Motor Kit sold separately). To control the damping force, the driver usually needs to get off the car, raise the hood and/or take off rear interior parts such as the speaker board or rear seat. With EDFC II, all the driver has to do is simply push the buttons on the controller to adjust damping force without even setting a foot outside the vehicle. With just a touch of a button, damping force is adjusted to the preset setting instantly. Up to 3 presets are available to store the preferred settings. Operation of all buttons can be locked to prevent operation mistakes. It is so easy to operate. All the basic operations can be done with just a single touch of either damping force adjustment buttons for front and rear (+/-) or 3 preset buttons.
Features & Highlights
- Convenient Presets: Up to 3 damping force settings can be stored into a memory; With this feature, preferred setting can be recalled instantly with only a touch of a button, according to various driving conditions; from streets, highways to winding roads
- Resume Feature: The system remembers the damping force setting when the ignition key is turned off and automatically returns to the same setting when the key is turned back on; (Main power switch for the controller should be on, for this function to work)
- Volume Adjustment: Volume of button sound can be set to level 0 (mute) and between level 1 (low) & 3 (high)
- Display Dimmer Function: Brightness of the display is dimmed automatically at night in conjunction with the illumination power supply; Brightness at dimmed state can be set to 3 levels
- Self-Diagnosis and Alert: When the system detects any abnormality (wire breakage, short circuit etc.), an alarm sound is emitted, all 3 memory buttons flash in red and an error message is displayed on the screen
Suspension Control Modules
0 x 0 x 0 inches
8.27 x 4.8 x 9.92 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tein, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AIR1000, ean: 0802269006102,
AutoLoc's Air Genie air bag suspension controller unit gives you complete control over your air bag suspension system. Featuring fully programmable settings and up to 8 user-defined presets, as well as built-in relay technology to control the air co...
Tein EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) ACTIVE PRO is a high-spec version of EDFC ACTIVE, which enables automatic adjustment of damping force according to the changes in longitudinal G-force and vehicle speed, and comes with new and upgraded ...
mpn: 68510276, ean: 0847691016275,
For the communication between iPhone and KW DDC control unit, a KW DDC W-LAN module is required....
sku: TSD001, mpn: TSD001,
TEAS stands for Tanabe Electric Active Suspension and is the counterpart of the Sustec Pro FIVE & Sustec Pro SEVEN suspensions. This compact unit is the brain behind the highly sophisticated new Tanabe suspensions. TEAS is a fully programmable dampen...